Tecnoparc Building – Fira Reus (Reus)
The building will accommodate different areas:
- Fira Reus: 7,082 m²
- Audio production centre: 1,665 m²
- Chamber of Commerce of Reus: 1,175 m²
- Auditorium: 1,665 m²
- Hall: 1,765 m²
- Offices of Tecnoredessa: 4,811 m²
- Underground parking: 13,631 m²
The building was constructed by the UTE (Temporary Union of Companies) formed by Dragados Tau-icesa and Suris. Work began in June 2008 and ended in February 2011.
Constructively it emphasizes the structural solution, with a reinforced concrete slab with 75 cm of effective depth on the ground floor. The exposition space is covered with only 10 pillars.
Energetically it is a sustainable energy class B building.
The main tasks that have been completed by the Project Management are:
- Supervision of the Executive Project and Urbanization Project.
- Following and processing of licenses and permits.
- Monitoring and control of costs, compliance with deadlines and quality of completion.
- Reception and start-up of the building.
- Management in the contracting of services.
- Support for the competition and the contracting of audio-visual equipment, computer, furniture, etc.
The Management has been developed in conjunction with Intraesa Engineering.