170 Bungalows, Commercial Area and Offices at the Cambrils Park Resort (Cambrils)
The area of the ‘Mediterrània’ of the Cambrils Park Resort consists of a total of 170 bungalows, a commercial area, bar and offices.
The resort is divided into different thematic areas and this area corresponds to the so-called ‘Mediterrània’. It is for this reason that the buildings have the appearance, colours and finishes vernacular architecture typical of Mediterranean villages. The bungalows are integrated into the site in the manner of a typical Mediterranean village, creating small spaces and places to stay. Aside from these spaces as a central element projecting an artificial lake – swimming pool, which imitates the beach in a village on the Mediterranean coast.
In order to promote the economy of resources and to save energy, aspects of the bungalows have been made with prefabricated modules fully finished and assembled on site. Aesthetically the buildings use white colours and raw colours, have roof tiles and shutter blinds.
The main tasks that the Project Management has are:
- Execution of the Project and Environmental License.
- Planning and general coordination of the works.
- Training in the hiring of industrialists.
- Training and processing of licenses, permits and subsidies.
- Duration of execution of the works.
- Monitoring and control of costs, compliance with deadlines and quality control of the execution.
- Reception and start-up of the building.
- Support in the procurement of audio-visual equipment and furniture.