Secondary School ‘IES Ramon Berenguer IV’ (Amposta)
The center was built in 1957 as a professional training school. It is one of the first schools of rationalist style the Civil War developed.
In 1991, on the initiative of the Department of Education of the Generalitat of Catalonia, was perform a program of action to perform various works in the center.
It was therefore to revive a building of architectural importance, yet also with a degree of advanced deterioration, so imminently start their renovation.
We designed a plan of action to be developed in phases: yhe first corresponded to the gym and locker rooms, dining room and bar in the second complementary classrooms, the third in the staff room, new classrooms and laboratories and classrooms, and finally for the fourth phase, an expansion of classroom for technology.